Quickstart : Smart Category Merchandising
There are three primary aspects required for any implementation
- Core reference files
- page elements / markup
The required reference files and corresponding markup may vary depending on the page context.
Note: the klevu.interactive configurations should be set globally.
See : section for more detail on these components.
The following code is the minimum required to get a Category Page up and running.
Note: The sample below does not contain any additional Klevu functions (Quick Search and Search Result Landing Page). For details on those aspects please review the
This code sample contains:
- JS Library core reference - klevu.js
- Category Page Theme Layout reference - category-page.js
- Search Result HTML target/placeholder - <div>
Note: The index credentials used in this guide are specific for the Klevu Demo Store catalog. You are welcome to use the demo catalog for experiments and learning. Please adapt to your specific catalog as soon as possible to benefit from any specific modifications you will need for the success of your implementation.
There are some small modifications you will need to make to the above code in order for use with your Klevu index.
- Category Page: var klevu_pageCategory This is the page specific Category name. This value must match the category value defined during indexing
- Search URL: options.url.search This is your Klevu APIv2 Cloud Search URL. You can find this from Shop Info within within your Klevu Merchant Center
- Search Api Key: options.search.apiKey This is your public Klevu JS API Key. You can find this from Shop Info within within your Klevu Merchant Center
- Analytics Api Key: options.analytics.apiKey This is your public Klevu JS API Key. You can find this from Shop Info within within your Klevu Merchant Center