At Klevu, we believe that every integration is unique. To build an awesome product discovery experience, Klevu offers open APIs, SDKs, and platform plugins/apps. Depending on the business requirements, one can explore the available solutions and build a personalized online experience.
If you are a developer looking forward to exploring our APIs, please follow the steps below to get started:
- Sign-up for a Klevu account.
- Indexing your own catalog using one of the below methods:
- Klevu has developed native plugins/extensions to ease the integrations. If your requirement allows, we strongly recommend using one of our available plugins/apps.
- For the platforms where Klevu does not offer native plugins/apps, one can use the product feed to submit the catalog.
- If you are having custom requirements for indexing and would like to take full control of data updates, you may want to use our REST-ful APIs.
- Build your own product discovery experience using one of the below methods:
- If you have already installed one of plugins/apps, by default, the installation configures Klevu Template JS. Learn more about Template JS by going through .
- For headless commerce, you may want to explore our headless library by going through . This library already covers instructions for React, Vue, and Angular.
- For server-side API implementation, explore our open product discovery APIs and
If you are having any questions about which approach to proceed with integration, please feel free to submit a support ticket and one of our solution engineers will set up a call to go through your requirements and suggest the recommended approach.