At Klevu, we believe that every integration is unique. To build an awesome product discovery experience, Klevu offers open APIs, SDKs, and platform plugins/apps. Depending on the business requirements, one can explore the available solutions and build a personalized online experience.
If you are a developer looking forward to exploring our APIs, please follow the steps below to get started:
- Sign-up for a Klevu account.
- Indexing your own catalog using one of the below methods:
- Klevu has developed native plugins/extensions to ease the integrations. If your requirement allows, we strongly recommend using one of our available plugins/apps.
- For the platforms where Klevu does not offer native plugins/apps, one can use the product feed to submit the catalog.
- If you are having custom requirements for indexing and would like to take full control of data updates, you may want to use our REST-ful Data Indexing APIs.
- Build your own product discovery experience using one of the below methods:
- For headless commerce, you may want to explore our headless library by going through Introduction. This library already covers instructions for React, Vue, and Angular.
If you are having any questions about which approach to proceed with integration, please feel free to submit a support ticket and one of our solution engineers will set up a call to go through your requirements and suggest the recommended approach.